Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isaiah


15 Years ago today my son Isaiah was born, it is crazy how fast time flies by. I remember holding him for the first time, and seeing his big red cheeks and just loving him so much. I can think back to every moment we have had and it seems like it was just yesterday, now he is 5'9, wears a size 12 Mens Shoe and Towers over me like the Leaning Tower of Piza.

I adore my son and thank God everyday for allowing me to be his mom, and for his provision in times of need. I want to thank Henry as well for showing me that people can grow up into responsible adults. You are a great Father to Isaiah and I am so very proud of the Dad you have become. We had our rough patches but have climbed many hills. And I am elated to say that you are everything I knew you could be. For that I am grateful.

There was a time that I used to sit in my room listening to the song that you are hearing right now "Dreams" By the Cranberries, and I would dream of all the things that I wanted to do to be the best mother I could be to you. And as I sit here today I am amazed at how The Lord helped me to raise such a smart, talented and loving kid. Last night as I went through your pictures and cried (Tears of joy) I thought he is fifteen now and I am thirty Six.

So much has changed and I see now that all of our dreams have come true, We prayed for Miracles and they happened Son....Tony, Nemo, A Family, The Van you always hoped for to take all of your friends places in..And now when I take you places and teenagers are in my car and you guys ask me politely to please change my Taylor Swift Cd so you guys can hear KROQ! I am so very happy that no matter what I listen you are never embrassed of me and you Love me. lol

I Pray hedges of protection over your dreams of becoming a Mechanical Engineer, I pray that you will continue to excel in your education and I pray that you always stay the same great Son God allowed into my life to change me forever.

This morning when I dropped you off at school you said "Mom Can you pick me up early so we could hang out together" and I said but Son I am going shooting today! And you said "Mom there is nothing I would love more than to go and see you shoot Pictures" that is why I am picking you up early, I know you will see this in computer class. So to everyone watching I Julieanna Trejo have thee best Son in the World......

Love you Boo Boo
Mom
(The Picture posted above is of Isaiah shooting with me on His Birthday..That's my Boy! )

No comments:

Post a Comment